University Dining strives to assist you in managing your dietary needs or accommodations. Below are some of the ways that our team can assist your during your dining experience with us.
- We can help you navigate the market places to determine which foods best fit your diet. You will see that each menu item clearly displays a line sign including nutritional icons.
- Do you have an allergy or restriction, but there is no nutritional icon for it? Let us know and we can provide additional assistance or check NetNutrition.
- You can choose to have meals prepared in the kitchen to limit the possibility of cross contact. This requires a doctor's note and completion of a printed request for accommodation form, which can be found here: Dietary Needs Form
- We have a designated refrigerator at all of our market places. These refrigerators include items such as; bagels, muffins, pasta, bread, hamburger buns, waffles, and desserts. Please note: staff have the right to change and/or substitute items as needed.
- All market places also have pizza and chicken tenders available upon request. These can be asked for at the pizza/pasta station at both locations.
- Corn tortillas are also available upon request at the Burge Burrito Bar.