Food Trays when Sick

If you are unable to come to the Market Place because you're sick, you can arrange for a tray to be brought to your room. Talk with your RA or the 24-Hour Desk in your building about getting a sick tray.

Lost ID Cards

A valid University ID card is required to use your meal swipes at all locations accepting meal swipes. More information about ID cards and the procedure to follow after losing one can be found here:

Lost ID Card Help